How To Paint A Flat Panel Door
Check out our new video on how easy painting a flat panel door is by following these simple steps.
1. Tape (00:005)
2. Sand (00:005) 3. Dust/Wipe down (00:005)
4. Cut the door using a brush and apply the paint thinly to the edges of the door (00:15)
5. Apply the paint into the door using the roller (00:34). Use a pole roller to avoid getting the stroke short (00:41)
6. Using the roller attached to poll backroll the door, this is the initial phase of backrolling (02:19)
7. For the final stage of backrolling, remove the pole and use the roller only. Finish it using only one direction from top to bottom of the door (02:48)